grrfluudy

Drink More Water for Life

Drink More Water for Life
grrfluudy, Mar 20, 2014
Description:

Love Yourself Challenge Round 2 - Body - Detox

I am having stomach/liver/digestion problems and I have been for months. There is nothing I can do to change my diet, or detox. I have to eat when I am not so naseous that I can\'t, which is most of the time. Even things I love smell terrible and make me feel like I am going to throw up. I can usually safely eat cold cereal, raw fruits and raw vegetables. Anything else it just depends on how it smells as it's cooking. Even with the anti-nasea pills I am taking. They have performed tests and are doing more. Hopefully they come up with an answer soon. Until then all I can do is drink more water. I need to do this anyway.

Credits -

Lynne Marie - Love Yourself Detox Freebie, Pink Reptile Designs - Simple Things, Bingo Patterned Papers, Kaye Winieki - Staxon Hexagons, Kate Hadfield - Framed Freebie, Amy Wolff - Messy Marvin Deconstructed, Just Jaimee - Storyteller March 2014 - Paint

Non Lilypad - Connie Prince - Milk and Cookies - Glass

Fonts - A Red Bucket, Elephants in Cherry Trees and Sans Serif

note - I just noticed that the font I used for the journaling doesn't have numbers - oops. It should say that the nausea has been going on since January 10th.
    • norton94
      Goodness! Hope you feel better and figure out what is wrong :(  Love the page design though!
    • mirjam
      Oh dear I do hope they will be able to give you answers AND a solution for your problem soon! What an awful thing to be nauseous all the time!I actually jumped on your page because I thought it was so super cool and brilliantly done. I am sorry to read that the story behind it is rather a sad one. Sending you hugs! ♥
    • Karen
      That is awful!  It's like having morning sickness with no end in sight!  I sure hope you can figure out what's causing it and get it fixed soon!  I love your page with so much great journaling on it!
    • Kate
      Oh my goodness, I hope you find some answers soon and that you recover quickly, it sounds dreadful! :( The effects you used on the photo are so effective and I love all the little flowers and paint you used!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Beautiful page and your journaling is excellent...I hope you feel better soon and drinking lots of water is also good for me too...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    grrfluudy
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: