Petit Four: Patterns & Backgrounds
by Allison Pennington,
Things I Like {Elements}
by Little Butterfly Wings,
April Challenge template
by Fiddle-dee-dee
pbrooks and KarenB like this.
    • bellbird
      love how you used the cut-out as a cool pattern with the bckgrd and light wood paper - great use of scale and depth especially with that big peach flower and little scatter bits!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird Thanks Justine! I struggle with clusters and I am super happy with how this one turned out!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile I did it!!!!! I remembered to use a big pic split into 3 frames, thanks for the inspiration!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Dalis, this is precious and I am so glad you remembereed to split :) I love the 3rd way you have used the template, and oh wow Bianca is so cute here in her baptismal dress. Just gorgeous and loved how you duplicated the die cut to make a new pattern and covered with another paper.. the contrast between the dark and the light is perfect with the photo.. well done :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile Thanks! I tried so many backgrounds but this one was my favorite and reminded me how these two are milk and black coffee walking hand to hand.
      cfile likes this.
    • Rikki
      Usually I am not one for big patterned backgrounds, but this is gorgeous! Love the light texture on the die cuts as well. Well done!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • KarenB
      That cluster with that photo is beautiful. Really gorgeous layout :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Rikki @KarenB
      Thanks Karen, Like I told Justine, I struggle with clusters but I am so pleased with this page!
    • pbrooks
      Beautiful! I love the dresses, your use of the frames and your flower cluster is so pretty! I am cluster challenged, LOL!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @pbrooks I am cluster challenged too, so I think this is why I am so proud of this one! btw. This is the last time I have seen my child in a dress she was 5 there and she is now 11.5! LOL!!!!
      pbrooks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).