Little Butterfly Wings, Count the Stars
Designs by Soco, YOLO Elements
Just Jaimee, ST Jan 2021 Optimistic Elements
Just Jaimee, ST Jan 2021 Your Story Elements
Rachel Jefferies, Pocket Art Signature Kit 8 MMA
Rachel Jefferies, Messy Marks Dates 2021
Pink Reptile Designs, Listed Elements
Font: BlackJack

Journaling: "Kensi has reached a stage where she “demands” to dress herself. And at this time while she is learning to potty-train,pants are definitely not a required item.Her favorites are soft fleece type nightgowns with fun cartoon characters on them. Luckily they are house-bound due to the pandemic so this is not an issue most of the time."
trekmom likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is stunning! I love the photo and how you did the title. I love your clusters as well.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • trekmom
      I really think letting children dress themselves is so important, they are learning autonomy and that their opinions do matter. Also clothes aren't that important as long as they are warm and dry. Most of the boys at the high school wear shorts all year long, they're old enough to realize if they are cold, they should wear something else. Anyway, sorry for the rant, you are smart to let her choose. I adore the letters you made and this page is awesome.
      P.S. I ran daycare and went back to college for early childhood education so these things are important to me even though I no longer run daycare.
    • yellowpeep
      I very much appreciate and agree with the comment above. I teach kindergarten and independence is extremely important. That cluster a Flowers is gorgeous! You did a wonderful job on that bright happy title. Thank you so much for participating.
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).