MrsPeel

Dreams Fly: Turn them into Memories... 1

Dreams Fly: Turn them into Memories... 1
MrsPeel, Sep 23, 2015
Description:

the girl is Georgia, one of Sarita's high school friends, she (Sarita, my DD) took the photos for her GCSE's Photography Final Piece, inspired on the Ballerina Project by Dane Shitagi. The photo isn\'t photoshopped, I mean she took the photos at the Waterloo Bridge & the Southbank in London. I used a couple of blending modes in my program to get the background I wanted. I believe you can make your dreams come true, if one dreams realistically...has faith, will power, perseverance and patience... with Little Butterfly Wings: Let Your Dreams Fly collab with Jen Barrette, which is 50% OFF TODAY ONLY!!!!! also here: Designed by Soco: Love Triangles No2 Templates-TFL!!!
    • KarenB
      Love this. What you have done with the triangles and photo is amazing.
    • zinzilah
      the blending, the negative on the bg, and the photo in triangles, I could look at it forever, and yet find new details worth admiring.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      Omg loved this so my style loved loved the effect 
    • Ga_L
      Awesome page ! Love the big picture and the treatment. I'm So happy to see you as guest polly, you really rock your month (hope it has sence)
    • NancyBeck
      Wow, wow, wow!  Dynamic page, Cynthia!
    • lorryfach
      Jaw dropping! Amazing effect with the photo, and Sarita is quite the photog!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: