Description:
Credits:
Amy Wolff:
My Wish for You
Valorie Wibbens:
Tagged Alpha
Crystal Livesay Jumpers 53-56
Journaling:
my sweet little boys, I could write many hopes and dreams and wishes that I have for ....you......hopes that you are always well, that you never experience pain or loss, that you are successful in everything that you attempt...all of those things are wonderful and good and yet, I know that experiencing the difficult things in life is also what will make you the best men you could ever be, so my hope, my dreams for you are that when you face those difficult scary painful moments in life that you will be able to look deep inside, that you will be able to know that you know that you know that God is good, that He loves you with a Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love. Dear Xavier and Sweet William, it is in that truth that all my hopes and dreams for you are found--that you will know that truth and that it will be yours and that you will know it in your inmost beings and if you can grasp that truth, then every single dream and wish and hope I have for you will be fulfilled, because in that truth, my sweet boys, is life.
    • 4noisyboys
      cuteness...awesome journaling! love it!
    • RebeccaH
      becky i LOVE this! i just want to keep looking at it. i can't even tell you what exactly it is that i love, except maybe everything. the squared off journaling. the cut-out heart, the word art strips, the colors, the spacing... you get the idea. :)
    • 1girl1boy
      becky, your journaling is so heartfelt. love, love, love your page dear!
    • coco
      This is Beautiful!!! Love the Big title
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    bderby
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: