Annsofie

Dream

Dream
Annsofie, Oct 22, 2021
Description:
Journaling: Roffe is so cute when he dream and the paws are moving like he was out running, and sometimes even barking quietly. I wonder what he’s dreaming about, if it’s good or bad experiences and if he dreams about the dogs he met during the day.

Credits: Inner monologue Collection by NBK Design
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Inner-Monologue-All-in-one-Bundles-options.html
For this page I used Word Arts, Artsy Bits and Pieces, Stickers, Art + Pattern Papers, Solid & Portrait Pappers, Journal Cards
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful and sweet!!!! funny thing, Sarita (my daughter) has been doing videos of Boo (one of her bosses's dog we are looking after every week for a sleep over) she is fascinated with the same thing: how he is obviously dreaming he is running, the paws clearly indicating and he also "talks" a bit..... love what you did here AnneSofie, and SO SO glad you shared the journaling...to me, knowing what is behind (especially cases like this!) makes all right difference!!!!
      gorgeous!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Roxana
      Kiss Bart!
    • Roxana
      Love that b/w photo against the colorful paper and alpha!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).