sbpoet

DREAM [MOC 3. Mood Board, step two]

DREAM [MOC 3. Mood Board, step two]
sbpoet, Jan 3, 2018
Description:
DREAM

For the Month of Challenges at The Lilypad: 3. Mood Board, step two. This is my third attempt, and I still prefer the mood board itself to the page it inspired.

Elements from Dawn Inskip, Rebecca McMeen, and Tangie Baxter.

For detailed credits see at flickr.
Mylinn likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my goodnies...your mood board was almost like inchies (I'm thinking you are itching to inchie) tee hee..but wow to the imagination your mood board stirred to your final page!
    • jenn mccabe
      Your mood board does look like the inchies project !! I agree it is art itself - so inspiring. Sorry you thought you had to make a mood board with so many images - the challenge does state you need 3 inspirational images! :) Adding more than 3 was up to you. But I really adore what you ended up with - the texture in the tone on tone background is so lovely and my favorite part is that subtle design waiting patiently in the background ... to see how long it take the viewer to notice it! It's really a little unexpected treat when I did see it. I think you rocked this Sharon! :beat
    • Nemla
      E
      Well I like both your mood board and your page. Your imagination rocks !
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This is simply elegant!
    • *gina*
      wow - great page - love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).