frani_54

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
frani_54, Oct 8, 2018
Description:
Since our trip to Alaska and a dragonfly alighted on my arm, dragonflies seem to be everywhere in my life, whether in thought or in the form of photos. Today I saw a post on Vinnie Pearce blog, One of her give aways was, wait for it, yes you got it, a dragonfly. So it got me to thinking why were they in my life now at this moment, what do they symbolize? This is what I found on the net:

"The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolizes change and change in the perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life.

The traditional association of Dragonflies with water also gives rise to this meaning to this amazing insect. The Dragonfly’s scurrying flight across water represents an act of going beyond what’s on the surface and looking into the deeper implications and aspects of life."

Change - there is that word again. There IS change happening in my life right now, at work, in my mental and emotional well being, eveywhere around me there are the winds of change. I've been searching for the deeper meaning of life, I've been thinking about what is next for me and Jim. So I think, this dragonfy is this Gods way of telling me to, stop, look deeper the answers are there for you.

Thank you Vinnie for the freebie off your site, it was the inspiration I needed to do this layout.

Rachel Jefferies
Exhaustion
Your Magical
Negative thoughts
Change is Beautiful
Stress

NBK
SITS

Lynn Grieverson
Worn Photos
cfile likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Bart loves hanging out with his dragonfly pals in the swamp.

][​IMG]
      frani_54 likes this.
    • krscraps
      Beautiful page. Great photo!

Kisses!
      frani_54 likes this.
    • cfile
      what a gorgeous page Fran, and I believe in that and all the wonderful signs. Change is sometimes a good thing, so I hope the changes you are going through bring great things for you!!! Again gorgeous page!
      frani_54 likes this.
    • wombat146
      Fran, such a fabulously creative and stunning page! I hope all the changes coming are positive and bring you many wonderful things!
      frani_54 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    frani_54
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).