Dpd-16daysjournalingweb
dancingJaye, May 16, 2017
Description:
May Journaling Challenge
Used All the Feels Lilypad iNSD collab, including pieces from:
All the Feels by Kristen Aagard
All the Feels Collab Two
All the Feels Collab Three

Oh Golly, scary to post journaling, but your wish is my command, Mrs. Peel...

Journaling:
Excitement: It will be my first time out of the country. Ever. Even though I won’t have much time {or interest} in sightseeing, I am hoping that this is a beginning of things to come, and that I’ll be able to get around to crossing travel related things off my waiting bucket list.

Great Hope: I hadn’t given up, but I sure have had doubts about whether I could accomplish my health goals, given my age and health issues. This opportunity has given me hope that I WILL get to a place where I can make and reach goals and start to “live” again.. and DO stuff with my kids, not sit on the sidelines.

Nervous: I’m nervous to CHOOSE surgery, I’m nervous to travel without Mario, I’m nervous to leave the country for the first time, I’m nervous about my ability to be successful, I’m nervouse about leaving my family for a week.

Live: I have spent so much of the last 5 years, specifically, just existing and not really living. It’s affected my relationships, my confidence, my discipleship, my abilities. I am looking forward to taking the time to not just be alive, but to LIVE.

Me: I’ve been overweight my whole life, and the bigger I got, the smaller my personality has gotten. I am anticipating finding out who I really am, and who I want to be. I am looking forward to finding ME.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I can;t read the journaling, I can come back to zoom and try, or maybe you intended it not to be read? I love the visual in the page, Love how you interpreted the template and I can see the theme may make for some awesome journaling which makes the page even more interesting, gorgeous page!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • dancingJaye
      @MrsPeel SCARY! I edited the description to include journaling :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh girl...... this is even deeper and more amazing than what I had imagined!!!!!! it gave to understand you were talking about yourself and some kind of growth or change...but this takes the page to a whole new dimension....... I love the place you are now. I know how scary it can be, even though I traveled since I was very young, and my first travels alone where when I was in my very very early 20s, I know how much of a new road can be at least a bit unnerving, but trust, you will be amazing. I take it you are having the gastric bypass? whatever surgery you are having, if it is aklready making you go down (or up maybe is more suitable!!!) it is a GREAT decision. As a professional on surgery (I started having them before I was one year old, long story) I can also understand the whole thing that comes to going under the knife...but I am SURE youy will be fine, taking your frame of mind.... I think you will be in such an amazing place (in life, I mean) Are you coming anywhere close to England? Even if you aren't interested, or have little time...make sure you at least go for a walk and take some photos non-surgery related..... then the experience will be more complete...this is a thing you wont see until after a few months after the surgery happened.... (I just realized I sound like a lecture....far from my intention.....just opinions, as I have been in such a dreadful health for the past 14 years....) LOVE the page now even much much more!!!!!!!!!!! If you feel like talking at any stage (sometimes people outside our family or close friends can listen understand better) I'm here if you need us [​IMG]
    • dancingJaye
      @MrsPeel Aw, thanks! I'm nervous, but I also have put a lot of thought and research into it and I feel like it's the best thing for me. I'm doing the VSG (not by-pass) and it will mean a lot of change. Thanks for offering an ear! I'll let you know how it's going :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    May 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).