quietgirl

DoYouKnowCheese

DoYouKnowCheese
quietgirl, Jun 13, 2016
Description:
First the grass caught my eye. And then the black kitten. The round stones are the metal border here. And the stones with little drawings & alpha became the round alpha and random brushes. I loved the paint transfer. Valerie Wibbons created a fabulous one for LiAA Collab. Need I say ANYTHING about stripes. I wear them!

This was one of my fastest LO’s ever because I didn’t let myself think too much. Such an interesting experience. Thanks to Kimberlee for terrific inspiration!

PRD: Lovebug-GRASS! | Say Cheese | He(art) | Spatter brushes #1 |SLNiL
AWolff: Itty 4
Allison Pennington: Finishing Touches | Built for two (tie & Cloud)
TLP: Life is an adventure
LBW: Random Words #13
Quirky Heart: So Pawsh (frame)
Heather Joyce: The Doreen
Kay Winieki: BG Paper
mirjam, KarenB and 3littleks like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      cute photo and story! i love the idea to put the round alpha in the metal rings! that is so clever and creative!
    • mommy2boyz
      This is so cute! Really love the title work! So fun and creative.
    • mirjam
      What a fantastically creative page!!!!!!! I just can't stop looking at the details and how you put this one together! I just love every little things and that photo is adorable!
    • scrapsandsass
      Awww. So cute. I love that you added the little wedge of cheese. Fun stuff. So glad you played along.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    quietgirl
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).