twomoredays

Doubt Your Doubts

Doubt Your Doubts
twomoredays, Jan 7, 2015
Description:

MOC January 7th - Scrap Therapy

I spewed out a bunch of doubts I struggle with and then repeated the text a couple of times and then turned the opacity down to about 50%. (Sometimes I\'m happy to share even my "scrap therapy" journaling, but this was pretty mundane doubt drivel that no one should have to read.)

Then I put a wash of yellow paint over the top and added the text that counters the main themes of my doubts.

Supplies: Head in the Clouds by Paislee Press and Valorie Wibbens and Sprinkles V. 31 by Valorie Wibbens

Fonts: Brandon Printed and Kingthings Typewriter
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is just so amazing!!! love your artsy/doodley style ... i am struggling with this one. deft'ly into my faves for inspiration! 
    • wendyjc
      This layout is very inspirational!

• Lindzee
      wow.  this is a very thought provoking page.   Great layout too. 
    • Roboliver
      What a GREAT page & message. Doubt your doubts girl! This kind of goes with the layout I did. As I've gotten older, I seem to doubt less. I suspect the same thing will happen to you. Be confident. You are good! Beauiful page!
    • bellbird
      this is what i imagine a scrap therapy page to be and it's perfect! wonderfully done!
    • AmberR
      this is powerful. pulls right at my heartstrings. I can feel the emotion hidden behind the paint, and these are doubts I have too, maybe most mom's do? Wonderful job!
    • beszteri
      So amazing page, really inspirational!
    • Karen
      This is such an amazing page!  I totally love the page design completey, but my favorite part is that you journaled so much of your doubts and then covered it with paint and then journaled counteractive words to get rid of your doubts.  Such amazing creativity!!
    • mollyscraps
      Love the yellow splash of sunshine... even though it is a small part of the page physically, it is the center of attention!
    • KellyM
      Gorgeous!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    twomoredays
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: