tania

Don't touch my mug

Don't touch my mug
tania, May 4, 2020
Description:
Made this for May's Template Challenge, thanks for the template Rachel!!

Everything from the Lilypad
Rachel Jeffries - Hello There Layered Template free for the template challenge
Rachel Jeffries & Little Butterfly Wings - Happiness is Homemade: Background, Paper pieces, stamps, heart transfer, Stitched tag, washi tap
Pink Reptile Designs - TLP Morning Rituals Bundle - folded paper element
Sara Gleason - TLP Morning Rituals Bundle - daily routine word art
Paislee Press - TLP Morning Rituals Bundle - am tag
Forever Joy - TLP Afternoon Rituals Bundle - ribbon (cut into shape of ribbon from the template)
LynnG, KarenB, Keela and 2 others like this.
    • dotcomkari
      Love this!!!! :) your mug is too cute
      tania likes this.
    • Iowan
      Perfect message!!!!

[​IMG]
    • DigiGrace
      I kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the beautiful mug and the message!
      tania likes this.
    • Lisa B
      This makes me giggle! I love the perfectly matched splashes of color to your mug against that fantastic white space! I have a few favorite mugs everyone knows are mine! :giggle
      tania and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      I absolutely LOVE your page!!! I understand completely as to finding merch with the correct spelling of your name. I have had that myself as well (although mine has become easier over the years - but still) and so for 2 reasons I get this ;) I love your word art / title of not touching your mug and reading your journaling. When I first saw the photo I thought wow what a fun and great personalized ceramic mug! (It is beautiful and I love the coloring too!) Since I am a coffee-holic yup.. do not touch my mug.. but to know your friend found and gave this to you 25 years ago, not only is it special as it is a personalized mug for you, when it is hard to find things, but that it was a gift from your friend that you use daily and remember that friendship is equeally special! Thanks for sharing your page with us! I love the turquoise elements you used to accent the Turquoise in the ceramic mug. Simple and beautiful. Thanks for joining in on the May Template Challenge! (Oh and P.S. I love the large size of the mug too!!!)
      tania and Lisa B like this.
    • Keela
      Darn! I need a mug with my name on it! LOL! Perfect color choices and amazing messiness!
      tania likes this.
    • tania
      @cfile I need a big mug for all the cream I have in my coffee haha!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    May 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).