yellowpeep

Do Not Ask

Do Not Ask
yellowpeep, Feb 6, 2020
Description:
NBK Design- Art Crush no 24 elements, papers and word art
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm almost in tears reading this, because my dad used to say the same thing, with different words, but the concept was the same ...... 2 years without him a couple of days ago (I kept joking that he waited until MOC was done to die) I thought I was ready (with him being 90 and so far away) I don't think we ever are.... anyway, lets go for the happy, which is that your page is absolutely awesome (as you do!!!) and how I wish that this was Friday so I could GSO!!!! let us know when you make it public, tag me or something LOL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, you are so wonderful. Thank you for your beautiful words. I got all teary. Wish I could give you a BIIIIGGG hug. xoxo I don't think we're ever ready either. Love you TOO!! (p.s. made it public)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      One more thing that I totally thought was cool: look at how the dark paint spot on the right is almost exactly like the horse's head in the photo! That paper was made for this layout. ;)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE it when things like that happen!!! it makes the page even more perfect and intense than it already was!!!!!!!!!!!
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!![​IMG]
    • yellowpeep
      Oh my goodness @MrsPeel Cynthia!! Thank you SOOOOOO much!! I really needed this today. Three big trees fell in our backyard yesterday, crushing our swing set and punching holes in the roof and doors. We spent all day clearing debris. What a lovely surprise! Thank you!! xoxo
    • Nemla
      Oh my God , how did I miss this. It is perfect !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).