dotcomkari

Divorce Papers!!!!

Divorce Papers!!!!
dotcomkari, Apr 17, 2015
Description:

Journaling:
I do not think I have ever been more excited in my life to get papers in the mail. After nearly two years of waiting, I am now finally free of a 10 year abusive marriage. All the hard work, the trail, the long days of praying for it to end are finally over. It is official! Divorce papers are signed by the judge. My 10 year marriage from hell is over! I am a free woman. It is amazing how liberating one packet of papers can make someone feel. I framed these papers as a reminder of the strength it took to break free. And to serve as a reminder that you can always start over again!

Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings: Oct 2014 m3 Add On, Reinvention, Grungey Messy Elements and Papers, Lets go Crazy Brushes
Little Butterfly Wings, Studio Baisc: I Kraft, you Kraft
Kim Jensen: Cardboard Broken Hearts
Heather Joyce: The Teri
Quikry Heart: Snarky Strips: Valentine, Love is a Battlefield Wordart
Two Tiny Turtles: Remember Those Days Vol 5

• carilyne
      Great page. Maybe this is why your pages speak to me. Thanks for sharing your story and giving some of us hope. Oh comments on page -- the wedding pictures so clever, all the words. It's just all so awesome. 
    • cfile
      powerful journaling.. congratulations on your freedom and all the best for you in your future!
    • NancyBeck
      Wow, this is a powerful page!  Even before I read your journaling, I noticed in the photos that his grip on your arm just looked a little too tight!  Congratulations on your courage!
    • ashleywb
      I am very sorry for your painful marriage and happy that you have a new start!  so much emotion comes through on the page.  Thanks for sharing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: