Aerobigirl

DIVE MOC8 Day 7

DIVE MOC8 Day 7
Aerobigirl, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Paper and paint splatter - Lynn Grieveson - Turning it Around
JenEm likes this.
    • gduncan
      What an awesome page! Those are incredible photos. It does look like a page out of a magazine! Great title work, too.
    • amandac
      ohhh this page is totally travel magazine worthy! Well done with the challenge, you page is great (and it looks like a great time was had!)
    • katell
      wow really like a magazine, or a pub for diving! beautiful!
    • norton94
      LOVE the page design and awesome photos!
    • MariSt
      This is beautiful! My husband and I are going to Turks and Caicos for the first time next month! Andy suggestions? We are certified divers. Thanks!
      Aerobigirl likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      @MariSt the diving in T&C is great! You are going at a good time of year, too. We go in July when it's a little cheaper since we can't leave while the kids are in school. Will you be staying near Grace Bay? Most of our diving has been straight out from Grace Bay Beach, and it's great!
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      @Aerobigirl yes! We rented a place on vrbo. Looking forward to it! Thanks!
    • ashleywb
      Wow! Great series of photos and I love the large title beginning in your circular photo. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).