spcoggs

Disney 2017: Favorite Quotes

Disney 2017: Favorite Quotes
spcoggs, Jul 7, 2017
Description:
Capturing a favorite quote during our Disney trip made by each of my kids. The comments captured their personalities perfectly (her - to the point; him - very thoughtful & descriptive). I made note of them with this photo on Facebook during the trip so I wouldn't forget. Made the journaling easy - a quick copy & paste. :)

My 2-1/2 year old daughter: "I looooove vacation!"

My 7-1/2 year old son: "My 4th favorite ride was Seven Dwarfs. Third was that train ride [Big Thunder Mountain]. Second was (Expedition) Everest. First was Tower of Terror."

Scraplift of One Awesome Day by gonewiththewind.

Credits: Project Mouse Beginnings bundle, Adventure elements, and Artsy No 2 by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; The When Daters by Sara Gleason.
LynnG and gonewiththewind like this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... such a sweet memory to capture! Love the photo, BIG title and use of paints.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love Facebook for documenting - it really does help! Sweet photo and perfectly captures the castle in the background. Awesome!!!
    • marnie
      Such a great idea to capture those quotes! My boys are 36 and 38 and they still like to hear the quotes I jotted down in their baby books! Super sweet page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).