DisneyMom

Disney 1977 & Disney 2015

Disney 1977 & Disney 2015
DisneyMom, Jan 24, 2019
Description:
My mom went on a bus trip to WDW in 1977 (she was 17 yrs old). I have been attempting to take the same more current photos in order to show comparison between the years.

Credits
pocket template - pocket magic by Allison Pennington
paper for pocket - layerable ephemera paper stacks by Sahlin Studio
stitching - Stunning stitches no.4 by Pink Reptile Designs
Trish and KarenB like this.
    • Pachimac
      This is FANTASTIC!!!! Your blending of the large photo is seamless, and just goes to show that time marches on, yet in some ways, stays the same!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • DisneyMom
      @Pachimac thanks i get all giddy looking at the old photos
    • Pachimac
      @DisneyMom Me too. Right now i'm tearfully nostalgic as I make my pocket page.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • Sokee
      Super cool the put the 1977 photo into the pocket! Wonderful shadow work on those photos too! You wonder if the photo has faded or if the castle has had a makeover!? I love that the background is a full photo! Thanks for playing along with my challenge, hope you had fun!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • Trish
      so cool, love how you blended the two.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • DisneyMom
      @Sokee thank you. I had so much fun and will be using these pockets in the future for sure!
    • DisneyMom
      @Trish thanks I was praying I could get it yo look the way I had pictured in my head.
    • DivaMom96
      GREAT job! Wow - I remember Disney in 1977, and it has both stayed the same and changed. Great layout!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • DisneyMom
      @DivaMom96 Thanks - 2 years before my time. The photos of the characters are scary. haha
    • HavaDrPepper
      Great layout. I did the same thing in 2015. Recreated photos from my 1971 trip to Disney, specifically Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. May need to scrap them on the same page though! Thanks for the idea.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    DisneyMom
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).