Susan - s3js, Feb 7, 2018
Description:
Dawn Inskip’s Template Challenge Feb 2018
All products by Dawn Inskip:
Background paper and rub-on dots – Grace
Paper for disks – A Boy’s World Freebie
Background mask is filled with a picture of Grammy’s bouquet

Journaling reads:
This wedding is perhaps the sweetest I have attended. Not only was I matron of honor, but I had the pleasure of seeing my sweet mother-in-law marry her soul-mate. Twice widowed, life had dealt Grammy a crummy hand for many years. When she met Ron and they started courting, I knew in my heart they were meant for each other. Both had been widowed for several years and neither was particularly looking for a companion. Finding one at 80 and 88 is a miracle worth celebrating. Their love is palpable and envelops everyone around them. And the marriage came with perks - Pop never had any children of his own, let alone grandchildren. The first time Justin called him Grandpa, his face lit up with delight and wonder. The first time John called him Pop? I can’t even describe the radiance. John had the father he’d always dreamed of and Pop had children that love him dearly, as dearly as he loves us. It’s never too late for love!
cfile and Cherylndesigns like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Just wonderful!! What a beautiful story!
    • flowersgal
      Delightful story. Love those happy endings.
    • dawninskip
      What a gorgeous romantic story and love your page <3
    • cfile
      oh how beautiful. Thank you for sharing this incredible story and love. I loved reading the journaling, and so glad that your father in law now has the family he always dreamed of and your mother in law is happy finding her soul mate. what a sweet love story and you are right, an event worth celebrating in person and in documenting of the special moment. i hope they have many happy years together! Fabulous blend work too of their wedding photo into the background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).