trekmom, Nov 30, 2022
Description:
I used 100% Kim Jensen products.
Hexagon orange
Asterisk Orange
Arrow Blue
Star Yellow
Triangles Mint and purple
Me Right Now kit: Word Art: This is So Me. (it is)
Basic Papers: sky
Carpe Diem: Paper quarter circle Orange and White and paper red.
I had a lipstick accident. Why do my eyes look like 2 different colors here? Please don't look for my Italian hairy chin.
At the hockey game, they were giving away moustaches for Movember. It's a fundraiser for cancer.
Electra, umyesh and LynnG like this.
    • KimJ
      LOL What a fun photo and equally fun page! Love all the arrows and the choice of word art!
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      You crack me up! I wish we lived closer to each other. I feel like we'd be great real life friends! What a super fun take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with the challenge this month.
      trekmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      I just barely noticed your title for this page haha so good! I love your humor in your credits too; always making me laugh. The hexagons you’ve created are my favorite with the asterisks over the patterned paper (plus they’re orange!). I also love the word art with the arrow pointing right to it.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KimJ Thank you and thank you for teaching me something new.
      @garrynkim I agree 100%, if you're on Facebook look me up. Valerie Sielert. I thank you very much. It wasn't easy but I did my best.
      @umyesh Thank you very much, I am a silly goose for sure.
      KimJ and umyesh like this.
    • Electra
      This is fabulous and yes, you do always make me smile! I am going to look you up on Facebook, so if you get a friend request from "Patricia Fisher", it's me. That's my grownup name. If you agree to friend me, I promise I will behave. or......maybe not
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra I'll look you up, I didn't know it was you, forgive me. Please don't behave on my behalf.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).