bellbird

digi cross stitch

digi cross stitch
bellbird, Oct 22, 2019
JennFort likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cfile Yay! i finally used that grid of holes Mommyish style i bought when you told me about it and made a x-stitch style of page!! it's not prefectly aligned with the grid but i'm done fussing for the moment and it'll work for a front or back cover when i have another family album to print (covers are always so hard!)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird Fantastic page Justine. YAY re the grid and so glad you were able to use it here for your wonderful page. I love the Home Sweet Home crosstitch title and it all works so well together with that floral cluster on the hoop.. makes me wanting to grab out my supplies and try to finish off my X Stitch project! I have trouble with my eyes and hands re the x-stitch but have loved it, and seeing your page makes me want to try it again!! Love what you did mixing all the kits and those stitched swirls are perfect here.. well done my dear!!! I love this as front cover to a book.. fabulous my friend!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cfile I think half the reason I liked doing this was it's so much easier & quicker than IRL cross stitch (I haven't done that myself in years, trying to follow the patterns so the right colour & stitch was where it was meant to be took some of the joy out of it really, not to mention poking myself several times a session with the needle ) but I did go a bit cross eyed trying to line up the 'holes'on the stitches with the 'holes'in the grid but less blood shed for sure!
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulously creative, and really pretty Justine. I love it!
      bellbird likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is so pretty, I love the creative take on this one!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).