Trish

Details

Details
Trish, Oct 20, 2018
Description:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Build-A-Background-5-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Etc by Danyale Wanderer kit
Etc by Danyale Countryside embellishments and alpha
MrsPeel, Lisa B and mirjam like this.
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous page and such an eye catcher- LOVE your photo and the matching elements!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @CharlotteM Thank you I am loving scrapping these Homecoming photos
    • mirjam
      Great page Trish! Love all the paper pieces and awesome embellishing! Great photo too btw!!!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    • MrsPeel
      I have been wanting to stop for longer in your gallery for ages, I know am not around, but doesn't mean I don't see you!!!!
      wont stop to proclaim your awesomeness as my body is giving up....but will soon be back with the energy needed... for now....here is how much I love this!!!!!
      going into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @MrsPeel Wow, seriously? That means so much to me. thank you so much. :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      your pages have always a detail or more that set you apart, love the way you are creative, in here the depth of those shadows that gives movement, the photo is great and love the way you are holding it with that piece, the clusters are amazing.... super page!!!! Will come back as soon as I get some relaxed time!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @MrsPeel You are the sweetest! I am trying to keep up with all you fabulous ladies!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).