melidy, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
MOC 11 | Where I Live

Credits -
Bon Voyage | Elements - Pink Reptile Designs
Bon Voyage | Papers - Pink Reptile Designs
December 2021 Blog Challenge Template - Pink Reptile Designs

Journaling -
Despite living in Sunderland all my life this is now my fifth home. The first one i have bought, he first one that is ours. Springwell , was not an area I knew much of before moving here, but I can honestly say it now feels like my home. There are fields around us for the dogs, an excellent school only a five minute walk away, friendly neighbours, good public transport routes. In all honestly I don't think we could have ended up in a better place, at least not while still staying near our families. Springwell is our home now - our little corner of the world. The place where my children will grow up and the location of so many happy memories to come. I have arrived at my destination and I am content.

Challenge Requirements -
1. Share a story that tells me about where you live. Please include at least 100 words in your journaling -
Journaling above 134 words
2. Please include at least one photo - Photo included of ad for house, figured it was better to use old than current.
3. Add at least 5 location inspired items and list them when posting the layout - I have geo tags, compass brad, globe brad, arrow stamps x2, map stamp, Destination WA.
mirjam likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love your use of white space and the creative way you have used elements to frame your photo. The torn paper strips are the perfect finishing touch. Wonderful page!
    • katell
      Very nice lo! love this clean design
    • jk703
      This warms my heart - I just love your journaling! It makes me happy to read you have found a spot for you - especially for your kids - that really works for you. I love the soft page, color, and little elllies, it just all works together perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing!
    • LynnG
      This is lovely, and the journaling is great. Also a hop and a skip from my birthplace :-)
    • mirjam
      What a lovely page Melissa! I love how you totally made this template your own and used it for a non Christmas topic!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    997.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).