willimena

Defined.Confused

Defined.Confused
willimena, Mar 14, 2019
Description:
I think this journaling made more sense when it happened, may tweak the writing, but enjoyed the process.
Supplies:
sgleason_perdiem_veneers, papers, wordart, paint transfer
sgleason_Nov 2014 freebie template – stitching
sgleason_iatbloghop – string bow
sgleason_storycards1 – journal card
sgleason_aftertherain – papers
sgleason_nostalgia - paper

Photos from the internet - unable to confirm source as sent in text message by DD
Sara and Lisa B like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      what a fun page highlighting journaling!!!!
      willimena likes this.
    • bellbird
      LOL i love her editing your conversation and how you recorded it all here (with illustrations to boot!) all the crossing out on the text on the left is really clever! great story page, SnaPe would approve i'm sure ;-) (although i haven't read HP either but i gather he doesn't approve of much from similar conversations overheard between my two Potterheads)
      willimena likes this.
    • Sara
      So I love this to bits. Love that you documented this conversation (complete with the use of actual text like bubbles) and the specific nuances of the kids' references for creating understanding. And it is also quite the apt description/definition for "loathe". This is creative and clever and story rich all the while revealing personality and favorites. Love her edits, love your use of green here -- that's perfect. Love love love! Thank you for sharing and for playing along for my LOD day! :beat
      willimena likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page and journaling - love the way you documented the conversation
      willimena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).