mmbstaley

Deerly Beloved

Deerly Beloved
mmbstaley, Nov 23, 2020
Description:
For the Rachel Jefferies Nov 2020 mixed media designer challenge - pocket cards
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...a-challenge-pocket-cards-november-2020.73927/
credits:
Rachel Jefferies: Pocket Art 1, Make Art and Journal 4, All the Little Joys Pocket Cards, All the Little Joys Inky Stamps, Pocket Art Signature Kit 5, Pocket Art Signature Kit 6, Pastures Green Mixed Media
font: The Silver Reed by Heather Joyce
alinalove likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great! A pocket page! Gotta love 'em!!! We have deer quite often, although I haven't seen one for a few weeks. But is that an albino deer??? I've never seen a white one. BTW... We tried leaving a cut up pumpkin out in one of our feeding stations. It ended up rotting before anyone ate it. I'm glad you are having success with that.

And thank you so much for participating in Rachel's November pocket art challenge! :heartlub
    • mmbstaley
      @mcurtt Yes, she is an albino and a beauty, isn't she? She was a fawn when my husband first moved here, and he sent us a blurry pic saying he had spotted a patronus in the new backyard :giggle. So she is about 5 years old now, and she is beloved by our whole neighborhood. She has had several fawns of her own now, all brown.
      The pumpkins are dependent on how soon the deer find it for sure. Last year we had a deep cold snap after Halloween that pretty effectively preserved the pumpkin until the herd wandered by and found it. This year was warmer and they didn't stay fresh very long at all. The deer liked the regular, lighter orange pumpkin, but not the darker bumpy skinned heirloom one this year for some reason.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Nov 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).