Deep-fried Bacon-wrapped Reese's Cup

Deep-fried Bacon-wrapped Reese's Cup
BevG, Oct 20, 2017
Description:
Slow Scrap Chat 10-20
Kristin Aagard: Peanut Newsletter Freebie, At the Fair Kit
Pink Reptile Designs: Bakers Gonna Bake Elements
Forever Joy: Enjoy the Ride Kit
Dawn Inksip: Private & Confidential Elements (M3 Oct Add-on)
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs: Color Me Happy - Oak Leaves & Acorns Overlays
Bacon from Kiss The Cook by Pixel2Pages Pixie Dust
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ok... that sounds really interesting. I'm all in for the deep fried Reese's Cup, but I'm not so sure on the bacon thing. Great photos and how perfectly scrapped!!
    • carrie1977
      Mmmm...those look so yummy!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Not sure if I'd like them, and the price was crazier. Great that you tried something new!!!! Nice page

[​IMG]
    • Saar
      Love it. What a beautiful layout.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE love LOVE IT!!!!!! what an awesome way to go with the October theme, fab photos, super fun addition with the peanut, gorgeous feel to the whole page!!!!!!! (of course, as usual!!!) Also this reminds me I saw somewhere but couldn't comment, that you won some great ribbons with your pages at the Fair!!!!! (art least I think this is that same fair? I may be wrong with my mushed up brain LOL) beautiful page, Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      and specially for always making my life a better one with your presence in the chats...there are a few of you that have, honestly, 100%, have made it possible for me to carry on these past 10 months, your support and great art fills my heart, you most definitely have a special place in it !!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • BevG
      @MrsPeel - Ah, sweetie. Yes, same State Fair. I need to scrap the photos with my page and ribbons.

Really enjoy reading your posts and miss you when you are unable to spend time with us. I think of you often and pray for you too. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @BevG I treasure you, all the way, with all my heart.... I have a special connection with a few of you who have been so so big time support for me, and I am so so VERY grateful for the prayers..... I believe deeply that God brought me to the Pad and brought you girls to my path to help me keep going..... thank you so so very much for all your words, always being there.... I pray that one day we wil be able to meet in person to give you a hug so tight you ll shout for help LOL and now I want bacon wrapped reeeses!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).