3BluEyedBabies

Decorating

Decorating
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 1, 2020
Description:
Jan 1-Blind Scrap
My credits
1 photo, centered on the page - by me!
2 distinct frames - one from Trim the Tree by Kristin Aagard & one from I Want Candy by Kristen Aagard
3 ribbon or bows - red bow from Noel by Kristin Aagard, Curled ribbons from Trim the Tree, red striped bow from Trim the Tree
4 papers, all layered under your photo -green, red & green stripes, white with trees, & white with lights from Trim the Tree

5 flowers - red poinsettia from Trim the Tree, Red Felt flower from Noel, Green Felt flower from Trim the Tree, Red Burlap flower from Noel, Green polka dot flower from Noel.
6 leaves and/or branches - 2 holly leaves from Trim the Tree, 2 Holly branches from Noel, 2 evergreen branches from Noel
7 lines of journaling -title, 5 lines of journaling, date
8 additional elements of your choice -decorated tree, a box of ornaments, ornament, word tag "trimming the tree", stitches, green tree flair, tape, pennant with stitches all from Trim the Tree by Kristin Aagard

font-Nickainley
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).