chigirl

december

december
    • Dalis
      OMG... so green of envy!!!! How totally cool that place looks like! I love how hte colors on your page mimic the building so much and that tree background couldn't be more perfect!
      chigirl likes this.
    • RJMJ
      What An Impactful Winter Layout!...It Jumped Right Out Of The Gallery!...Love! The Large WA That Matches Your Wonderful! Photo!...And The Diagonal Flow From The Photo To The Trees!...Great Color Matching!...Love! The Greens & Blues!...And The Split & Torn Paper Too!...Great! Way To Showcase Your Ski Resort Photo!...:cheer...
      chigirl likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo, beautiful page
      chigirl likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love how you placed the trees. The big title really draws you into the page, and that photo is awesome! :)
      chigirl likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and wonderful mixing of different patterned papers and placing of elements.
      chigirl likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wonderful design skills on show here!
      chigirl likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the froggy fav! love the split bg design!
      chigirl likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is so awesome! I love the color match between the kit and your fabulous photo! I love the use of the paper on top too, with the Family Fun Times. An all around delightful layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    chigirl
    Date:
    Dec 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).