trekmom

December Scraplifting Challenge Paris

December Scraplifting Challenge Paris
trekmom, Dec 4, 2020
Description:
I chose this stunning page to scraplift. I hope I did it justice.
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/last-day-tokyo.451774/

Everything I used is from Lynn Grieveson.
The template is Honey Combed album 3.
Sing to Me paper 10, glass 3 (love this)
Wind In My Sails Phrase (this is good)
I adore these so much! Old Edges 2 (1)
Look Around paper 11
LynnG likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What great shots from your trip to Paris!! Love the hexagon crops of photos across the top and the big photos underneath. Wonderful page and lift!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Dady
      I love Paris and I love your page ❤️
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @HeatherB Thank you. I appreciate it. That trip was 2 days of running all over like crazies. French men cat calling my daughter, a wonderful drama at 5 A.M. between two lovers screaming on the street. I dressed as if I was going to work and felt so pretty and happy.
      @Dady Thank you, so much to love there. Except the box woods that are everywhere and smell like cat pee.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos. I like how you added the hexagons.
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, yes ... let's do travel again ... someday. Lovely layout and it's nice to see Paris through the eyes/photos of someone else. Thanks for sharing.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Great scraplift! I love the hexagons in a row!
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh Paris...only one visit but so many almost trips. Every image is such a memory. Amen to boxwood...phew!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, slightly different touch with the hexagons.
      @flowersgal Thank you, it was a seriously whirl wind trip at 2 and half days. The best part was my dear friend from high school lives in Paris and we got to see her and her family. My daughter and I had an amazing time and the daughter who refused to go still blames us.
      @Donitab Thank you so much.
      @cookingmylife yes, one trip for me and so little time. Thank goodness, my daughter who lived in New York City can read subway maps, and bus maps easily so I just followed her around like a tired mom. At the time, she had this pixie cut and everyone said she looked just like Winona Rider. We got a lot of stares and whispers on the subway and cat calls walking around. My girl, she just held her head high and walked right by those men.
    • Nemla
      What beautiful photos, and I love the use of the hexagons with more photos inserted.
      trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I am with you there, let's travel again, and not have to worry about giving a hug. Paris is only an 8 hour drive from here. But too far for now. Love your added stories, I hope you are writing them down for the family too.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).