Cherylndesigns

December Scraplift Challenge

December Scraplift Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Dec 7, 2019
Description:
I lifted this page by Julie. I was inspired by the 3 pictures of her dog. https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/sunday.376947/

Credits: lgrieveson_frames_in_threes_1-3; APennington_Boom_10; Soco_thisisus_pp01; Soco-FallingLeaves_label6; font Old Stamper Regular.
vinniepearce and Electra like this.
    • cfile
      Cheryl, what a great lift of Julie's page.. I love the page with all the photos of sweet Baily! I love the 2 photos showing photos of Cam & Baily at different years.. love the journaling of his nickname to also use that as the title for your page. Sweet sweet sweet!! Thank you for playing along with the Scraplift challenge Cheryl.. the plaid paper ribbon is so pretty too! Well done!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for your sweet comments Christa. As I was perusing Julie's gallery and seeing all of her layouts about her dogs, I was also taken by her layout "Sugar Face". Baily had a "sugar face" as he got older, too. I'd never heard that before, but thought it was so sweet. He was with us for 13 years, which is a long time for a big dog. He weighed 150 at one time. After the vet raised heck with us, we got him down to 100. People were terrified to come in our house. He wouldn't have hurt a flea. That's why Dad nicknamed him The Gentle Giant.
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, what sweet photos! It is obvious that Baily was not a mean guy, just look at him with your GS. But OMG, 150 lbs??? That is enormous! I love the name "Gentle Giant". Lovely page commemorating a love in your life. :-)
    • Electra
      I love this. He lost 50 pounds?!?! Holy cow! My fatty cat lost 6 of her 26 pounds and she's peaked at that. You are my pet weight lost hero. He is so sweet, I'll bet you miss him.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. Yes, the grandkids laid on top of him when they were just little things. Cam was really little when we got him - as a pup. They grew up together. He was The Gentle Giant!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra We still miss Baily, Electra. Especially my DH - he loved that guy! He went in to be with him when we finally had to put him down and he said never again - he still gets choked up. Yes, I know 50 pounds is an amazing amount to lose! Our vet said that his legs were going to give out on him and he sold us some special diet food and the weight just fell off of him. 100 pounds is still a big dog!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).