tinkerbell1112

December Random

December Random
tinkerbell1112, Dec 4, 2018
Description:
Memory Pockets Monthly: Routine, Giggle, Orgin, Wander & Anecdote
by Allison Pennington, Mommyish, Sabrina's Creations, Sara Gleason, Sahlin Studio & Valorie Wibbens

Oops -I have something in the way in the corner I need to move before I print!
    • MiekSter
      What a great take on the challenge, very inspirational! Love the use of different tags & fasteners
    • Justagirl
      I love your take on the Pinterest inspo. Definitely can’t tell this was out of your comfort zone, you totally rocked it, Jlynn!
      In fact I picked your awesome page for a FROGGY FAVE! Congratulations x
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Justagirl thank you - I think it took me twice as long to do than any other page too :) but I really like it! Sometimes it pays to stretch ourselves :)
    • Dalis
      I think you rocked this page!!!! Just love the tags, the picture of her so happy in the front seat. My kiddo is a shortie just like me and she is still sitting in the back. I sometimes thinks that she can move up, but here the law stipulates 13 or fitting in the seat. LOL!!!!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Dalis my son is now 6'1" but when he was starting to be tall enough he used to look at me and say he's taller than his old daycare provider and she drives! so why can't he sit in front. hahahah
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).