DYD 2017 | Falala is here! Yay!
Document Your Memories | Element Pack : Sabrina's Creations
Document Your Memories | Paper Pack : Sabrina's Creations
DYD 2017 Christmas Shimmer Chippies : Just Jaimee
December | Elements : Sahlin Studios

for the Document your Everyday DYD Challenge
lemelimelodeval and MrsPeel like this.
    • bellbird
      another rocking nature photo! and super cool snow bokeh or actual snow but still super cool - this is a scene i can only dream about seeing IRL - but i don't know that i could stand the cold long enough to even get this kind of shot myself!
    • MrsPeel
      you, my lovely, are made of pure awesome!!!!!!!! (even though you were a couple of hours travel time from me and didn't let me know!!!!! :giggle )
      absolute perfection ...in every way possible!!!! Love the photo, the delicate elegance that speaks volumes.... a proper master piece as always!!!!!! now I need to keep an eye here to highlight it when you move it!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      Our trip was going to see Mark's family there and taking the kids on our very last summer vacation - as you know K is headed to the Marines in a few months - Aug 2018 . So this was our last summer getaway - with all of us together. I'm sorry we didn't have time to stop in London! :bkThank you my friend for all your lovely comments on my pages. You are the best.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @bellbird - my secret is 1) don't stay outside long and 2) bundle up! i hate the cold so i do it quickly! ;P thank you for the lovely comment! :beat
      bellbird likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Love you Cyn! @MrsPeel You warm my heart, always!
    • MrsPeel
      I already emailed you with a lecture LOL I would have done the impossible to get on a plane and go see you guys even if just for a coffee...travel time is half hour average and Ryanair has tickets that makes going to Ireland cheaper than a night outside London!!!! LOL but as I love you so much, I forgive you!!!!!! :giggle

as for being the best... you are MUCH better than I am at keeping up with the gallery, and you know every word you type is treasured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • keepscrappin
      Cynthia beat me too it! I was gonna give you a froggy fav too! I'm absolutely in love with that photo! Like Justine said that falling snow is perfection... everything here is! Absolutely stunning, my friend! I wanna scrap like you when I grow up. :goldstars
    • jenn mccabe
      @keepscrappin you are the sweetest and filling my heart with so much love. TY!!!! :bk
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful photo and layout. That would make a wonderful Christmas card.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: