Cherylndesigns

December Inspiration Challenge

December Inspiration Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Dec 4, 2018
Description:
I love sitting out by the pool and finding my peace. It brings me that "instant calm".

Credits: fdd_Fiddlesticks_no_41_template; soco_SpreadYourWings_pp_07, solid_01; lynnemarie_Muse_Wordart4; sahlinstudio_vintagevogue_woodbutton; lbw_M3_Oct16_ADDON_bor2.
    • Angela Toucan
      nice pool, and I like the paper choices for the scallops.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Angela Toucan Thanks so much, Angela! I love having a pool! We even had them up north. I used to work for a pool installation company and was a registered pool chemist, so that gave me the pool bug.
    • jk703
      Ahhh, instant calm. I think anything with water, sounds of water, pool, beach, view, or other water related things can be so calming. I love the blues and the "bubbly" yellows on that top background! Very clever. Soothing, with a pop of sun!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jk703 Thanks so much, Jenn! You're right, anything to do with water is instant calm. Even a small fountain in our home provides serenity. Thanks for the great challenge!! :)
      jk703 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your page exudes peace. A great selection for this challenge. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt It is so peaceful out there, Marilyn. It's such a quiet peaceful neighborhood. Thanks. :beat:beat
    • Electra
      Oh my goodness, what a lovely spot! You are so lucky, my view is nothing like this! It says CALM so clearly!.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much, Electra. It's very calming, indeed. I could just sit out there and look at it all day.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).