Cherylndesigns

December BYOC Challenge

December BYOC Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Dec 15, 2018
Description:
Credits: SwL_SparklingSnowflakeTemplate1; prd_feelingblue_sp_07, pp_06, sp_11, pp_02A; sahindesigns-whitechristmas-star1, sequins, frame1, wsaddsparkle, paint; tangie_Rejoicing_Botanicals_(2), (3), (4); image_Pixabay.
    • Angela Toucan
      so pertty!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • mcurtt
      How adorable! I love the colors, the pinks, the blues, touches of green. This is so pretty!!! I've done my BYOC (in DYD TN format), but I haven't posted it yet, I'm waiting for a slow day. LOL.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I don't do well with neutral colors, but the Tangie collection was a great addition. I'm trying to work ahead while I can.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG sister!!!!!!!! you are getting "contagious" of me with the filling the page!!!!!!! LOL - now seriously, love how you went out of the box, how much shine and cuteness you infused to the page, crazy layering and wonderful mixture of designers!!!!!!
      Love you!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thank you my dear Cynthia!! I love to fill the page! It's hard for me to not do that. I had such fun creating this layout - I just kept layering and layering some more and so on - haha Love your sweet comments. :tree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).