MelanieB

December Album - Memory 17

December Album - Memory 17
MelanieB, Jul 29, 2016
Description:
Is it just me or does December seem like A REALLY LONG MONTH!!!

I'm only going up to day 25, but that seems like a long way away! I'm so bored with this album now. Only 8 more events to go.

A Season to Remember - Amber LaBau

Font: Traveling Typewriter
Dear Lizzy gold foil stickers
WRMK gold 4x4 mini-album + pocket pages
Epson premium photo paper glossy
white textured card stock from Michael's
ljonezy and jbusselv like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, Melanie! lol at your description! (and this is why i don't even attempt these things!) it really is lovely so i'm glad you are finishing it. i remember those first few pages you did (swoon!) ... love the gold #s and the sweet size. maybe a looser version next time with random moment from december instead of having to document something for every single day?
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      @jenn mccabe It's funny ... the first time I tried DYD in 2013 it was just too much & took a year to finish, so I didn't bother with one in 2014. Then, I forgot it was too much & got excited about 2015 ... and now I don't think I'll bother with a DYD in 2016, but just as you said, just a looser pocket scrapping of December like it was any other month!
    • Mrivas
      I love your page and how simple it is! I also get discouraged because I mainly work on my December album in December and it's not daily. If I don't finish it then I put it aside for later and it doesn't get done. It's only Christmas related so I don't document every day. I try to keep it to a max 20 pages. I think a daily project is too stressful.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • kaphelps
      @MelanieB I loved seeing your beautiful simple pages and they are part of my inspiration for 2016 - I decided to do December Daily with Ali Edwards again this year, but I am only going to do a 4x6 book and keep it fairly simple. As always, thanks for the inspiration - your a rock star my friend! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    MelanieB
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    37.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).