amazing picture, love your lo
      dennydenny likes this.
    • CaroB71
      Just beautiful!!
      dennydenny likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      absolutely awesome, the page, is brilliant, and seeing this, now,
      just now
      (because I came to look for you manually, after yesterday, I wrote down to look for you because I never remember) and OMG I KNOW who you are!!!!!! I remember from a few years ago..... your pages are amazing and you are the sweetest, love having you in the chats!!!! I haven't been much around last year and this year I am trying my best, but I am so SO happy to realize you are you LOL I promise I will brush up il mio Italiano, l'ho dimenticato, ma parlevo (reasonably) bene....allora posssiamo parlare con Francesca!!!! @Farwen baccione!!!!!!
      Farwen and dennydenny like this.
    • dennydenny
      @MrsPeel Thank you for your kind comment :heartlub
      So happy that you remember me! I remember you too :wave
      I was a "bit" busy the last years but now I have more time, a computer and and a wifi :rollin and I can scrap again :woot ... maybe I have to reintroduce myself in the forum...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      YES!!!! please do!!! I"m sure some of the girls will, most definitely, remember !!!!!! I can't believe I didn't "click" it was YOU!!!!! I remember LOVING you, your pages, and you have always been such a delight!!!!! e anche una altra (kind of) Latina!!!!! cosi felice!!!!!!!
      Farwen and dennydenny like this.
    • Farwen
      Mi piace tutto di questo lo, i colori, la composizione e quella foto!! :clap
      @MrsPeel back at you!!
      dennydenny likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dennydenny
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).