EllenT

December 2018

December 2018
EllenT, Nov 30, 2018
Description:
Memory Pockets Monthly: LIST
by Valorie Wibbens & Sara Gleason & Sahlin Studio & Sabrina's Creations & Mommyish & Allison Pennington
Making a List: Patterns & Backgrounds by MP-Addons & Allison Pennington
MPM List | Layer Styles by MP-Addons & Mommyish
Snuggle Close {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
sabrinavc, JennFort, sahlink and 5 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      wonderful as always Ellen!!!!!!! when we were in Malta, at the spa they has some spaces with decorations to advertise products, and my comment to Sarita? This looks so very scrappy ... something Ellen of Abby (that is how she knows you!!!) would do in a page!!!! awesome page, awesome layering and shadows, awesome all over!!!!!![​IMG]
      EllenT likes this.
    • EllenT
      @MrsPeel Lol I love it! Ellen of Abby! That's too funny!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL I talk a lot about some scrappers with her... she met some of them and in general when someone comes to London, I go see them or they come to mine, Sarita will come along or stay here to meet them... and sometimes I call her to help me decide on GSO post pages... (which I need with people like you!!!! all pages you post are awesome so sometimes we just roll the dice or flip the coin!) We have another 3 Ellens (plus a Helena but the pronunciation is completely different in Portuguese) she has this method of hers to remember who is who ...plus with you, apart from loving your opages, she would love to have dogs but it is practically impossible here...we had them in Brazil, even in Argentina my parents had a rescued for years and she loved him, she loves your Abby!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      EllenT likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    EllenT
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).