cinna

December 2016 Random Challenge

December 2016 Random Challenge
cinna, Dec 25, 2016
Description:
This is about my DD who has the most amazing drawing/painting skills. I´m so proud of her! :heartlub
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Makers gonna make {Bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basics, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Makers-gonna-make-Bundle.html
MrsPeel and AllisonPennington like this.
    • wombat146
      WOW!! Your daughter is so beautiful and so talented! Such amazing artwork!!! Beautifully documented page as well!
      cinna likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I can see everything runs in the family!!!!! the external beauty and the talent for art...!!!! she is gorgeous, love that photo and her drawing is impressive!!!!!!! Funny Sarita was crazy about Ariel since she was 2 until even these days... she used to have an Ariel backpack when she was in secondary school....she is really good at arts too (got an A on her GCSE) but opted for the preforming arts, which she is studying since 2012... love your page, fabulously composed, fill of light, LOVE the tittle...super amazing page!!!!!!![​IMG]
      cinna likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, her drawings are amazing! I love that you included them in this layout along with her picture. Love the layering of art supplies and the paint around the border. Great page!
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      MrsPeel and wombat146 like this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! You're beautiful page has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog!
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @Karen Oh my! Thank you so much Karen! <3
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Dec 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).