flowersgal

Dec2021_KJensen-chall_flowersgal_web

Dec2021_KJensen-chall_flowersgal_web
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a handsome little fellow and great photo and page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. You know how I love clean and simple and staying focused on the photo. Fortunately, this month I could do that and still meet the requirements for the challenge -- doesn't happen often.
    • Carla
      OMGosh! This is just the cutest layout and he is just the super cutest little boy! Look at that expression and that stance with his little arms crossed like that! I just want to scoop him up and kiss those sweet cheeks. I just love how simple and clean you left this layout with just the simple little stars!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      So sweet! What a beautiful photo and wonderful page design! I love the way you matted the photo, and the visual triangle of the star placement balances so nicely. Lovely page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is just so precious. What a beautiful photo. I adore the stars and the placement of them. Perfection! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the colors you’ve used for this page Patsy! They really help the stars and photo shine. I also love the texture of that background paper; it’s perfect for a photo mat.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! He is now a little boy and no longer a baby. How quickly they grow. Adorable!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).