Dec2018_template Chall_web
flowersgal, Dec 2, 2018
Description:
Dec2018 Template challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Cherish it template, Round Robin kit, Iced collection
Just Jaimee - Storyteller Dec2018
    • jenn mccabe
      what a great capture of all the cute birds lined up at the feeder. they "share" so well! it's just darling! :) love the way the grey frames everything too!
    • HeatherB
      That is a lot of snow! Love the shot of the bird feeder with all the birds. And love the shot of your hubbie with his bright red jacket and hat - nice contrast to all the white! Nice choice of papers, the purple is so fun and the grey edge is perfect. Great page and use of the template! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • craftytam
      I love the torn paper pieces! The bird on the berry branch is adorable!
    • flowersgal
      @jenn mccabe - what a great observation about the birds. I thought the grey reflected the day and let the colorful "hello winter" paper shine.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @HeatherB - yes it was around 8 inches of snow and much earlier in the season that we are accustomed to. Love that photo of DH in his red jacket & hat.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @craftytam -- thanks for the compliments. We enjoy watching the birds in the winter so I'm always excited to find birds in a kit. The ones in Lynn's Round Robin are adorable as is the whole kit.
    • mcurtt
      I love how the berries pick up on your DH's jacket. OMG! You really got slammed with snow. I love that purple background color. It really contrasts so well with the berries & white "snow" background.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).