Dec2018_Scraplift Chall_web
flowersgal, Dec 4, 2018
Description:
Dec2018 - Scraplift challenge
Supplies:
Forever Joy - Chestnut Lane
Dalis likes this.
    • MiekSter
      I love that you've made a cut-out of one of the masks! Very creative page!
    • Dalis
      Oh I love those masks! WOW, so intricate. I love that you kept the page simple to showcase them.
    • flowersgal
      @MiekSter - thanks for your comments. I enjoy using extracted items from my photos in place of other embellishments as that means it always reflects the theme and colors.
    • flowersgal
      @Dalis - so glad I could share the mask photos for you to enjoy. Yes, I'm a simple gal as far as embellishments are concerned. Less is better -- especially if you can find the perfect thing -- in this case an extraction from my own photo.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @flowersgal We love masks in our own house. Did you see the one Bianca did for Halloween? It's a folklore one from Puerto Rico.

[​IMG]
    • mcurtt
      What cool masks! I love that you chose to enlarge that bottom right one to extend out past the photo spot. We have a small collection of masks and showcase them in our main floor bathroom. It works.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - sounds interesting. Maybe you can do a layout and share the story here one day. I would love to see them.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      fantastic lift Patsy. I love your pages from musems and the masks look really neat. Great page. Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).