Dec 2018 - BYOC challenge
Supplies:
Kristen Aagard - Home for the Holidays kit
Sahin Designs - White Christmas
Fiddle Dee Dee - Handle with Care templates
Kim Jensen - Garden Variety bundle
MrsPeel and FarrahJobling like this.
    • willimena
      I love your descriptive journaling and page design that brings our attention to those interesting photos. Love the colours of the landscape and the architectural design of the chapel.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @willimena - thanks for your kind comments. Only a full sized page photo could do it justice. It is a striking piece of architecture appears to rise out of the rocks. If you are ever in Sedona, don't miss going there and enjoying both inside as well as outside.
      willimena likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Patsy you make me wanna go travel again!!! this is gorgeous and (responding to what you said in the forum) I didn't make Christmas pages for the challenge either!!!! I know the themed seems to be filled of holiday cheer but I managed a few pages without going into Christmas because I know otherwise I will get to scrap my photos of this year tired of it... and start thinking I have to bin every page LOL love the place, love the photos displayed in all their glory, and wonderful that you give us information!!! sometimes I see pages with amazing landscapes and not knowing what or where it is can be frustrating!!!! so thank you for that too!!!! Hope one day I will be able to travel to your side of the world and we can go take photos in some place as awesome as this, together!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @MrsPeel Thank you for your sweet comments. I would dearly love it if we could make photos together! I will probably have so few Christmas photos that I won't be able to scrap many pages so I need to be creative in using the kits in other ways. Hugs to you and wishes for a joyful Christmas.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).