rrred68

Dec 2020 Template Challenge

Dec 2020 Template Challenge
rrred68, Dec 2, 2020
Description:
December Template Challenge.
All products (except the doodle tree) are from Just Jaimee Storyteller December 2017 & December 2018.
    • cfile
      What a wonderful family portrait. So sorry Matt wasn't with you but glad you were able to get these done. This reminds me of the last professional photo my family took as well for the church directory... I still have that picture of my parents, my brother & I on my shelf in the family room. Gosh that was from 1975 or 1976 :) Pictures of the family are wonderful memories. Perhaps you have a self timed camera you can set up for the next time when Matt is around and you can get another photo :)

I love how you have used the tempate and love the paper the title and the wonderful tree with the december stamp on it. Thanks for playing along with the Dec Template Challenge! have a wonderful Holiday season with your family!

PS I am so honored that this was your first Challenge you participated in, and that you did it because I was hosting it... That really means more to me than you know. Thank you so very much for your kind words!
      rrred68 likes this.
    • cfile
      **All products come from Storytellers Dec 2017 & Dec 2018.**
      rrred68 likes this.
    • bellbird
      the Dec wordart over the tree really rocks placed over the tree from the template & your new portraits look fantastic - and this is seriously your first challenge page apart from MOC?! colour me amazed!
      rrred68 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rrred68
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: