Dear self
cinderella, Jun 6, 2018
Description:
***On sale 50% off, Wednesday 06/06 only***

Feel the burn {kit} by Little Butterfly Wings
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Feel-the-burn-kit.html
font: Perfetto

For the May 2018 Journaling challenge:
- Include at least 2 lines of journaling on your page.
- Use at least 2 pieces of word art or other elements in your journaling.
    • jenn mccabe
      my life story, haha! wishing you workout successes! love the split page!
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Yes, I do ... but just know you are not alone. It is hard sista! So hard! :beat
      cinderella likes this.
    • pbrooks
      This could be me! It's so difficult to stick with an eating/exercise plan. I just love your layout, the angled paper, your cluster in the upper corner and your wordart!
      cinderella likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Well, I saw this in the LBW newsletter, and I guessed it was yours, but I had to search it out. I was right! I love how you have made a photo-less page with the word art from the kit. And how true is this?
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @mcurtt Of course it was me: who else is so lazy and doesn't organize her photos? :)
      Thank you for your sweet comment. Yep, everything is true. The good news: my gym subscription will expire soon, so I won't feel bad about not going! :giggle
      mcurtt likes this.
    • fanon
      just amazing !!!
      cinderella likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cinderella Oh, I guessed it was you, not from the content, but from the artsy style. You definitely have your own approach shining thru. And yes, your page can be true for so many of us. I don't bother with a gym membership, so I have nothing to feel bad about. :-)
      cinderella likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, love this! I so relate to this - over the past two years I have gone from working out 3 times a week to more like 3 times a month. I feel gross and keep making excuses. I'm using your page as a pep talk! I hope you will be successful as well.
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    359.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).