Description:
MOC11 Day 21 - Letter to Future Self

NBK - Easy Peasy {Notes 1}
Paula Kesselring - Post Note Papers 1
Micheline Lincoln and Studio Basic - In Review Elements
TLP Collab - Time Capsule Current Events, Work, Morning Rituals
MariSt and nhudao like this.
    • bestcee
      #1: How cool that your job gives you the chance to win and Emmy and You've been nominated!!! That's amazing and awesome!
      I love that you documented the little and big things you have going on. And that paper bend is awesome!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today for my final SUPER-sized MOC spotlight post. :bk
    • kendrawalter
      @Karen oh wow! Thanks Karen!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @kendrawalter by the way... You mentioned "wood projects" in your journaling... I've recently started dabbling in woodworking myself... whatcha adding to your project list?
    • kendrawalter
      @Karen I saw you've been doing wood projects too, and the stuff you've made so far is super impressive! I have some nightstands planned, and I'd like to convert a coat closet into what I'm calling an "appliance pantry". basically shelves for all those lesser used small appliances: the blender, instant pot, food processor, etc. That in itself isn't hard, but it's a big closet and I'm splitting it in half to make the other side a broom closet, so it'll require building an actual structure for the appliance shelves, and not just brackets on the wall. That one's gotta be my first project because we have a kitchen renovation coming soon and I'll probably use those shelves to store my regular kitchen stuff in the mean time. I drew out my nightstands (and other not pictured projects) in my ipad which I scrapped about here
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).