zippyoh

dear future self

dear future self
zippyoh, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Lilypad collabs - All The Feels Part Two, All The Feels Part Three
Scrapping With Liz - previous challenge template
fonts: ck script, kg small town southern girl

journaling reads: I hate anxiety. I’ve never thought of myself as an anxious person, but the past couple of years it really has started to come out more and more. From dealing with personal issues, watching my parents age and the difficulties they’re now dealing with, to wondering what my future holds now that I’m in my mid-40s. So many questions that I don’t know the answer to just adds to that anxiety. So what I want to tell my future self is this... To slow down, breathe, and enjoy the moment. Don't let that anxiety bring you down or keep you from doing something you want to do. Take time for yourself to relax and recharge. There’s no time like the present. Find the joy in every day and share that with others. Don’t focus on the worry. That will only hold you back and could keep you from doing something great. No regrets.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, I feel in this same boat!!!!!! I love the little envelope where you tucked almost everything in!
      zippyoh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    zippyoh
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).