lealawson

Dear Future Self

Dear Future Self
lealawson, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
**Disclaimer: This journaling topic is sensitive, and about child loss.**

Journaling {191 words}:
Dear future self;
As I write this, it’s been a hard few years. It has left you broken & shattered into a million pieces. But you know that - you lived through losing Ellie & Layton too.

I hope that you can put hope into something again. I hope that your prayers are more than just utterances from your broken heart...like they are now.

I hope that you can look back on moments like these with Layton {considering we didn’t get them with Ellie} and smile. I hope you can think more about the day we will be reunited in Heaven with less focus on what we were robbed of.

I hope you’ve come to terms with the fact that none of this was your fault. You did everything you could for Ellie & Layton. Thinking any part of this was your fault is a terrible lie from the evil one.

I know that you still miss them every single second of every single day. We knew that would be our forever the moment that we lost them. But I hope you’ve continued to find happiness & joy amidst the grief.

Supplies used:
Sabrina's Creations - Clean and Simple N19 template
Sabrina's Creations - Day After Day Add-on
Mommyish - Sparkle Layer Styles
MPM - January 2015 - Folio - elements & 3x4 cards
MPM - February 2015 - Hello - elements
sabrinavc, Nolwenn and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      I am so sorry that you had to go through the loss of your babies. I have no words that can bring comfort in any better way than the beautiful strong advice you have given yourself. {{{gentle hugs}}}
      lealawson likes this.
    • RJMJ
      There Really Isn't Anything That I Or Anyone Can Say...I Was Deeply Moved/Saddened Upon Reading This Raw & Real Layout That You Have Shared Here With Us...My Whole Heart,Soul & Being Goes Out To You...Hugs/Hugs/Hugs
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    lealawson
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).