Dear Future Self

Dear Future Self
bumblebeee, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
All the Feels Collab Part Two by the Lilypad Designers
All the Feels Collab Part Three by the Lilypad Designers
All the Feels by Kristin Aagard

Font: KG Satisfied Script

Journaling reads: I know I won't know exactly where you are now. Or how your live has changed, but I know how much you have dealt with in order to get there. I know how much you used to hate yourself, and not think yourself worthy of living. But there was always a spark in you that never wanted to be extinguished. Some part that was willing to work, and learn to accept yourself. To keep seeking help when you needed it. To keep picking yourself up, and trying again. A positive side to your stubborn streak. I loved that trait because it kept you alive.

My wish for you is that you have found how to live and improve within the chaos of your life. A perfect life is a dream, but rarely a reality. Life has to be about learning to grow within the things that it throws at you. I know you have dealt with a lot, both physically and mentally. I wish that you have accepted that things may happen, but they do not have to define who you are. They are just a part of you... not all of you. I dream that you have learned to see that.

And lastly, while I have absolutely no control over it, I do hope you were able to find some relief. To be able to spend part of your life with your pain managed. To not have to pass up on life's experiences because of it. And most of all I hope that you have rediscovered the power of love. To let yourself love yourself as well as others.
Dalis likes this.
    • bestcee
      I hope that you find relief for your pain in the future too. Very beautifully written.
    • Dalis
      I love your little clusters keeping everything down.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bumblebeee
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).