DayTen_Peace
carrie1977, Jul 28, 2018
Description:
Sparkly Season Elements and Papers by Pink Reptile Designs

Journaling
We had a long night in the emergency room of two hospitals. We were finally admitted and given a room in the Explorer wing of Valley Children's Hospital. I woke up early Christmas morning after only a couple of hours of sleep. Mattie was finally sleeping peacefully. I desperately needed some coffee. I quietly slipped on my shoes and set off to find the Starbucks hoping like hell they were open since it was Christmas but also super early. Luckily, I didn't find the Starbucks but the cafeteria was open and the coffee was already brewed.
I headed back to Mattie's room and just watched her sleep. I quietly reflected on the atv accident and all the things that could have happened had it been any worse. I don't
think I have ever been more thankful or
grateful. I know we had a
guardian angel or two looking
over us and making sure Mattie
was going to be ok.

Not in the journaling - she had surgery that afternoon on her ankle, toe and foot. It was a two hour surgery that required a pin in the toe, a screw in the ankle and lots of stitches on the bottom of her foot. We were released the day after Christmas.
FarrahJobling likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).