Lillyia

Day_6_MOC9

Day_6_MOC9
    • Donitab
      Very pretty! I love the split page design
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Karen
      Yummy! That is an awesome pile of goodies on that plate! I love how you've made it look kind of like you have a green table cloth with red ribbon trim on your table to hold up your pretty cookie plate. I also love the fun Christmas themed papers you've used for your torn title. Great page!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • bellbird
      way to extract! love how you tucked the pocket cards on top AND behind those yummy goodies!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Carla
      This is wonderful! Love all of the cookies that you have here and they look so yummy! Love those gingerbread men!
    • A-M
      Your Torn title looks great and goes so well with all those cookies.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Karen Thank you for your thoughtful comments, Karen. As I was looking at my page I thought I could add a row of stitching to the table runner's ribbon. Great challenge that I will use again.
      Karen likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @bellbird Thank you. Yes the extraction certainly helped make the page. As I was doing it, I was wishing I could keep the natural shadows, but the color was wrong and it didn't look good-but they did inform how I did shadows, not that I got them all going in the right direction and depth-that was a challenge along with getting the torn paper template to work right. Overall I am happy with the page.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great cookies and title, fabulous extraction on the photo
      Lillyia likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Lillyia as long as you are happy, that's the main thing & I know what you mean about keeping the natural shadows - my shadows rarely all go in the same direction, I figure there are generally several light sources when looking at something & just gowith what looks right for each element
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @bellbird Thank you so much for that reminder to please myself. Sometimes I forget and think I have to please someone else...the teacher? I don't know in any case I like your point about several light sources and that a good thought to keep in mind. Thanks for teaching me something today!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).