Lillyia

Day_31_Scrap-from-Your-Heart

Day_31_Scrap-from-Your-Heart
    • Sokee
      I do know how that is, my dad was a bee keeper but we have no photos of that. I did make a photo less layout about it too.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Sokee I have done the same regarding sewing for my mom. Thank you for your thoughtful comment. It's too bad there are no photos, but we do have to keep the memory alive with our scrapping. It's nice when sharing a personal memory that another person can relate to what you've journaled and I appreciate you saying so.
      Sokee likes this.
    • Lillyia
      That is just PERFECT!! Your journaling is so precise, I am sitting on that hill with you watching your father in action with the bees and their honeycombs. The background graphic resembling a honeycomb, the bees and bee keepers' outfits are subtle accompaniment to your journaling. Thank you for sharing that page with me. Between the graphics and your journaling...you have created a picture of him. Wow, I am wondering if I am up to the challenge of doing that for my mom's sewing...gotta think on that. Sorry, Sokee, you have me thinking out loud on this email. Thank you so much. You have helped me. :)
    • bestcee
      I love the way you used the quote on the old tag! I wish I had photos of my mom at the sewing machine too.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @bestcee Thanks. I thought it was kind of authentic...in real life I would write something I wanted to remember on what ever piece of paper was laying around.:)
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    61.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).